Hearing Loss Services In Pittsfield, PA
Hearing Aid Fittings: a time to orient to the new hearing aid(s) (putting it on, taking it off, changing the batteries, learning about any manual controls, etc), and a time to customize the hearing aid's output for particular needs.
We pride ourselves in working closely with all hearing aid manufacturers to provide the appropriate hearing aid for your specific needs...
- Rechargeable hearing aids
- iPhone and Android compatible hearing aids
- Automatic programming for ease of use
- discreet hearing aids in both custom and BTE styles
- Ability to remotely program hearing aids for our snowbirds!
- Along with your specific needs, we provide multiple levels of technology that are meant to fit your lifestyle as well!
- Premium Level Technology for patient's with an active lifestyle
- Mid-Level Technology for patient's with a casual lifestyle
- Entry Level Technology for patient's with a quiet lifestyle
Hearing Aids are designed to improve hearing at frequencies where hearing loss is present as well as improve our listening environment, this is especially true for noisy situations.
The goal of amplification is to improve the quality of life. The hearing aids accomplish this by:
Making speech more intelligible
Making communication less tiring, giving more energy to spend on memory tasks
Preserving nerve networks in the brain that are responsible for auditory processing
If you would like to learn more about our hearing loss services in Pittsfield, PA, call Giulio Cavalli at (413) 443-6116!